The best of the best. The Platinum HD8200U digital HDTV antenna has some of the highest gain of any consumer grade antenna. Built to last. Includes weather proof cartridge house for download module with 75 Ohm coaxial connection. 65 mile+ range, capable of receiving 4k ultra-high def broadcast signals where available. Steel hardware is zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance; flexible polyethylene boot covers protect connections from the weather. 75 ohm downlead coupler simply snaps into place for fast, easy assembly. High quality construction offers extra strength with double boom braces, high-impact ABS girder design and supports.
Need maximum performance? The Winegard HD8200U is a great choice for long-range DTV reception. Increased elements and tri-linear directors boost DTV performance to the highest level. Featuring 34 VHF elements and 35 UHF elements, it pulls in channels 2 - 69.
• Platinum HD antennas deliver powerful VHF performance and offer additional 1 dB to 2 dB higher gain on VHF and UHF, important for weak signal areas.
• Great for the those in a low signal areas, trying to overcome loss from trees, and terrain or those who simply want the best
• High quality construction offers extra strength with double boom braces, high-impact ABS girder design and supports
• Outstanding UHF reception achieved by precise director spacing and highly efficient corner reflectors
• No transformer required, this antenna uses a unique PC board with a direct 75 Ohm connection
• Includes hardware for mounting to a mast; antenna has a 75 ohm coax connection
• FREE TV - This antenna pays for itself in the second month based on $100 cable bill
• Directional performance offers high gain reception while blocking out interference
• Cut the cord with confidence - this antenna gets both VHF and UHF transmissions
• 69 Active Elements, 34 VHF elements, and 35 UHF elements
• Best possible reception on VHF and UHF
- Wave band: VHF: 100+ miles, UHF: 60+ miles
- Size: 33"(H) x 110"(W), Boom length: 168 1/4"
- Gain: Average: 2-6 ch: 5.9dB, 7-13 ch: 11.5dB, 14-69 ch: 13.3dB and Avg front to back: 2-6 ch: 18dB, 7-13 ch: 18.8dB, 14-69 ch: 19.3dB
- Avg beamwidth: 2-6 ch: 65 deg, 7-13 ch: 37 deg, 14-69 ch: 38 deg
- Turning radius: 101"
- 69 active elements, 34 VHF elements, and 35 UHF elements
- Box Contents: Front Assembly - Rear Assembly - Boom Brace - Corner Reflector Assembly (2) - Cartridge Housing - Boot