Here's the perfect amp for an audio system that needs some serious push behind it. This 120 Watt PA Amp from our Saga Elite™ Series is a high-power amplifier with key features for background music and paging. It comes with four microphone inputs, phantom power, as well as PRE out for extra hardware such as an EQ or another power amp. Perfect for use with your low impedance sound systems, or even the ones that need constant voltage up to 100V, this powerful amplifier gets the job done.
Phantom Power Mic-Ins. Easily connect up to four microphones via an XLR connection. Have a condenser mic? No problem as each mic-in is phantom powered. An integrated mixer blends microphones with any one of your audio sources – perfect for background music and paging applications.
All the Power You Need. This amp has the versatility and power you need for any sound system. It supports 25V, 70V, 100V as well as low impedance 4Ω systems. With 120 watts of pure power, this monster amp handles large spaces and multiple speakers with no problems at all.
Still Need More? This amp does it all. It's an amp and a mixer, but beyond that, it allows you to expand with its preamp loop output. So if you need to hook up some extra hardware like an EQ or compressor, or even daisy chain a second amplifier, this amp has you covered.
On-Board Controls. Front panel controls provide you with quick access to Volume, Bass, Treble, and individual Microphone level controls.
LED Indicators. The front panel LED meter helps you to prevent clipping, which could harm your speakers. The meter uses a green to red color scheme similar to a stoplight. Green means you're good to go while red means you should stop, as clipping could occur.
- RMS output: AC; 120W / 240W; DC: 88W / 165W
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-16kHz (±3dB)
- T.H.D.: ≤1%
- S/N Ratio: MIC: ≥65dB; Phantom: ≥65dB; Line: ≥75dB; AUX: ≥80dB
- Power consumption: 110-120V~ /220-240V~ 50360Hz: 285W/600W; DC 24V: 161W/312W
- Input / Sensitivity: Mic: -52dBV balanced; Phantom: -52dBV / 24V balanced; Line: -10dBV unbalanced; AUX: -6dBV unbalanced; AMP In: 0dBV unbalanced; TEL In: -10dBV balanced
- Output: COM, 4Ω, 25V, 70V, 100V
- Controls: 4 input volume controls, 1 AUX volume control; 2 Treble/bass controls, 1 Master volume control; 4 Zone out controls. 5 Zone out selector switches (units with “S”); 3 REC selector switches
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 13 x 3.5in
- Weight: 26 lbs