This USB turntable allows you to copy your favorite vinyl to your computer. It's a complete digital-to-analog solution, and there's no special drivers needed - just plug it in and use the included software. But this unit doesn't just play back records. It's also got an FM tuner, AUX input, and an SD card slot to plug in your favorite MP3s. Then, listen to it all using the two built-in full range speakers with 30 watts. Includes a ceramic cartridge with diamond needle, 45 rpm adaptor, strong strengthened semi-transparent dust cover, and AC adaptor.
The protective dust cover provides a custom-tailored fit and adds to the PLTTB9U's appeal. You can create digital files instantly when you connect your USB flash drive or SD memory card to it. You can take your turntable experience to the next level and create playlists for any occasion. Allows you to play MP3s and other music files via the USB and SD card slots. Use the RCA line-out to connect your home theatre system for richer, full-bodied audio. The headphone jack allows you to listen to music privatelyThe easy-to-read controls and LCD display gives this retro style some modern flare. Play music from iPods as well as almost any other MP3 or external music player with the audio input
- Turn your Records Into MP3s
- 3 speed (33 1/3/45 and 78 RPM) turntables
- Built-in adapter for 45 RPM LP included
- Ceramic cartridge with diamond needle
- Two built-in full range speakers 4 OHMS,30 Watts
- USB/SD encoder that can easily record old vinyl or other Aux in audio onto flash drive or SD/MMC card through USB/SD sockets in MP3 formats
- Play your music (mp3 and wma )pre-stored on SD/MMC card ,USB drive or M3 player through USB/SD host.
- AM/FM stereo radio
- Stylus: Jewel (With Stylus Guard For Use When Moving or Cleaning Unit)
- Tone Arm: Semi-Automatic
- Strong strengthened semi-transparent dust cover
- AC 110V 60HZ
- Dimensions: 15.5'' x 11'' x 4.7''
- Weight: 7.37 lbs.