Don't have a car receiver that accepts Bluetooth? The Pyle PBT95 Bluetooth FM Transmitter solves the problem. It lets you stream music and call directly from your compatible Bluetooth devices through your car radio to your car speakers. The aux input lets you connect non-Bluetooth devices. You can also play MP3 files through the included microSD Card slot and USB flash port. The USB port even provides 1 amp of charging power!
- Adds Bluetooth music streaming and hands-free calling mode to vehicles without built-in Bluetooth by working through vehicle's FM radio and transmitting sound to car's speakers
- Universal car and vehicle compatibility
- USB and microSD Card ports compatible with MP3 files and will support devices up to 32 GB
- USB 1 amp port also charges devices
- Aux input
- Hassle-free design and simple plug-in operation-plugs into vehicle's 12-volt accessory port
- Digital LCD screen with simple button controls
- Automatically switches to hands-free mode with incoming calls
- Bluetooth 2.1 with wireless range of 11 ft.
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices like iPhone, Android, smartphones, iPad, tablet, etc.
- Dimensions: 1.6 in. L x 1.6 in. W x 4 in. H
- Includes 5 in. 3.5 mm audio cable