Big speakers for bigger sound. When it comes to marine speakers, great sound is nothing without great reliability. Pioneer's Nautica TS-MR2040 8" speakers are built for life on the water, so they'll stand up to water, sunlight, and extreme temperatures without missing a beat.
Designed for life on the water. Pioneer's water-resistant IMPP (injection molded polypropylene, in case you were wondering…) woofer cones are bonded to weather- and water-resistant elastomer surrounds. These rugged woofers give you full, deep lows and the 3/4" reflex horn tweeters produce stunning highs, so you'll get awesome sound whether you're blasting across the lake or hanging out at the dock.
With rigged glass-fiber reinforced baskets, corrosion-resistant mounting hardware and gold-plated tinsel leads and speaker terminals, these Pioneer speakers are definitely tough enough for marine duty. And the sleek white grilles are made to resist fading and yellowing, so they'll look great for seasons to come.
- 8" full-range marine speakers
- water-resistant IMPP cone with rubber surround
- 3/4" poly-imide tweeter
- white grilles included
- gold-plated tinsel leads and terminals
- corrosion-resistant mounting hardware
- power handling: 40 watts RMS (200 watts peak)
- sensitivity 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- frequency response 25-30,000 Hz
- mounting depth: 3"
- cut-out diameter: 7-1/4"
- warranty: 1 year
- What's in the box:Pioneer TS-MR2040 owner's manual - Two 2-way speakers with fixed grilles - Eight M5x30mm Stainless steel machine screws - 8 Speed clips - Warranty information - Specifications and template on box