Pioneer ME-series speakers (both Sports and Classic designs) are protected from the effects of sun and water exposure, meeting both IPX7 and ASTM D4329 certification to achieve all-weather reliability.
Mica Reinforced IMPP monocoque cone with butyl rubber surround, constructed using an advanced in-mold bonding technique for superior water resistance while maintaining high quality, powerful sound.
The symmetrical motor design with high strength suspension is optimized to provide stability, linearity and clear, low distortion sound reproduction. Lightweight polyimide (PI) tweeter diaphragm and uniquely shaped wave guide provides natural and clear vocals with wide dispersion.
The TS-ME770FC 7.7″ Speakers come with sleek classic style grilles in a white finish that cosmetically integrate seamlessly into marine interiors and cabin designs.
- Size 7.7"
- Design 7.7" 2-Way Coaxial System
- Tweeter Design 13/16" (20mm) Dome
- Tweeter Composition Polyimide
- Tweeter Magnet Composition Neodymium
- Woofer Composition Injected Molded Polypropylene™
- Woofer Surround Trex Plane
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Water Resistant IPX7
- UV Resistant ASTM D4329
- Grille Style Classic White Grille
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 250W Peak (75W RMS)
- Frequency Response 32 Hz to 23 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 88 dB
- Impedance 4Ω
- Mounting Depth 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 6-1/4" Dia. (φ159mm)