These speakers are designed specifically for those looking to produce some serious sound pressure levels. Inspired by Pioneer’s history of record-breaking SPL competition, the new P.R.O. series line of speakers is constructed with the street enthusiast in mind. With an emphasis on efficiency and power handling, the P.R.O. series lineup consists of bullet tweeters, mid bass drivers, and a subwoofer that can be mixed and matched to deliver impressive output, without requiring an impressive investment. The Pioneer P.R.O. series TS-B350PRO bullet tweeters feature aluminum die-cast chassis with titanium diaphragms backed by aggressive magnets and motor assemblies to produce a wide range of crisp, loud, and clear frequencies with up to 250 watts of maximum power handling.
- 3-1/2" PRO Series Car Tweeters
- Power Handling: Peak: 500 watts per pair / 250 watts each - RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Titanium Diaphragm tweeter construction
- 4 ohms impedance
- High-temperature voice coil
- In-line crossover filter
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 100 dB
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 3"
- Frequency Response: 3,500 Hz to 27 kHz