Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music. Deep woofer basket and oversized motor structure design for maximum bass and sound quality.
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone.
- System Type 5-way Coaxial
- Sensitivity 90 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range 22 Hz to 25 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 120 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling 700 Watts
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Diameter 6 x 9"
- Cone Material Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Surround Material Elastic polymer
- Magnet Material Ferrite
- Magnet Weight 15.2 oz
- Mounting Depth3-3/8" (Deep basket)
- Triple Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) dome tweeter
- Diameter 9 mm (Super), 11 mm, and 18 mm