Pioneer TS-A4670F A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone for deeper and richer bass sound. New tweeter contributes to clearer high frequencies sound reproduction, significantly outperforming OEM systems.
The long and symmetric voice coil and suspensions are well engineered to have "High linearity”, gives
good response sound and make rich bass with "low distortion"
- System Type: 4-way Coaxial
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 88 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz to 42 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 30 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 210 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 4 x 6″
- Cone Material: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP in moonstone gray
- Surround Material: Rubber coated cloth
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 4.4 oz
- Type: Twin Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) dome
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Crossover Frequency: 4,300 HzCutout Dimensions: 6.02 x 8.74"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Response: 35 - 42,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB