Pioneer TS-A1670F A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Newly designed speaker adapters offer a wide range of installation options and help to ensure a well-controlled sound. A design change has been applied which also removes the lead wire connection from the speaker face, giving a new clean look and reduces the risk of shorts and signal noise.
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
Included with the speaker are 6-1/2″ multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
- Speaker Design: 3-Way
- Speaker Size: 6.5″
- RMS Power: 56 to 75 Watts
- System Type: 3-way Coaxial
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 87 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 37 Hz to 24 kHz
- Hi-Res Certified: Yes
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 70 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 320 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 6-1/2”
- Cone Material: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Surround Material: Elastic polymer
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 11.3 oz
- Mounting Depth: 7.6”
- Type: Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome
- Diameter: 19mm
- Crossover Frequency: 4,600 Hz