Easily Upgrade to High Performance. Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Easy Installation. Included with the component system are 6-1/2″ multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance and also included are tweeter mounts for surface mounting, flush mounting and specially designed multi-fit adapters for mounting in original equipment (OE) tweeter locations. With the integrated/in-line crossover network, you increase installation flexibility without the need of an outboard module.
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app
- System Type 2-way Component
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity) 85 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range 34 Hz to 49 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 80 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling 350 Watts
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Cone Material Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP in moonstone gray
- Surround Material Elastic polymer
- Magnet Material Ferrite
- Magnet Weight 11.3 oz
- Type Separate component polyimide hard dome tweeter
- Diameter 20 mm
- Crossover Frequency 2,500