Pioneer TS-A1370F A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
Custom-fit for original equipment (OE) 5-1/4″ or 13cm speaker sizes and drop-in replacement installation with improved acoustic performance.
- Speaker Design: 3-Way
- Speaker Size: 5.5″
- RMS Power: 36 to 55 Watts
- System Type: 3-way Coaxial
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 87 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 36 kHz
- Hi-Res Certified
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 50 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 5-1/4″
- Cone Material: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Surround Material: Elastic polymer
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 17.6 oz