4" - 3-way, 150 W Max Power, Aramid Fiber IMPP™ cone, 11mm Tweeter and 1" Dome Midrange- Coaxial Speakers (pair)
Experience smooth sound with A-Series. Pioneer's exclusive technology enriches your music by producing clear, open sound. Bring out the details of your music with A-Series speakers.
Looking for a high-performance 4” speaker?
The TS-A1072R is a 3-way speaker that handles 150 watts max. and it’s equipped with an Composite IMPP™ cone using interlaced aramid fiber that’s super-strong, rigid, tough, and very lightweight—the perfect attributes for big, booming bass and exceptional power handling.
The mid-range is a 15/16" Light Weight Balanced Dome with Magnetic Fluid and includes its own Neodymium Magnet, for high-performance reproduction with low distortion, and the 3/8” Dome Tweeter delivers smooth, accurate highs.
- A custom-fit basket will fit both 4- & 2-Hole Mounting applications, making installation easy.
- 20 Watts Nominal Power
- 11mm Tweeter
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- 4- & 2-Hole Mounting Capability
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 150 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 20 Watts
- Frequency Response: 45 HZ to 30KHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 90 db
- W (Ohm) Rating: 4 ohm
- Mounting Depth: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 3-1/2" (90 mm)
- Woofer Cone Material: Composite IMPP Cone using Interlaced Aramid Fiber
- Surround: Foam Rubber Coated Cloth
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Glass-Imide
- Damper: Nomex
- Tweeter: 3/8" Soft Dome
- Speaker Grille: Not Included