Pioneer's GM-ME300X4C is a Class-D weatherproof 4-channel marine amplifier that is IP67 rated and SAE J1171 Certified. This amplifier features 21-step frequency selection and top adjustment access that benefits when installing into narrow compartments. The microcomputer Protection Control System (PCS), provides thermal protection, controlled current and voltage protection to ensure stable output operation. Independent speaker output settings for each channel provides speaker matching flexibility.
Class D Audio Amplifier. Pioneer GM-ME300X4C is a Class D weatherproof Marine Amplifier that's compact in design but delivers high sound quality, accuracy and stability achieved by the MCU (Micro Controller Unit) control.
Dust & Waterproof Design. IP67 rated for dust and water resistance when installed with the included control panel cover. Total protection against dust ingress and protection against short periods of immersion in water (maximum 30 minutes at 1 meter/3.28ft. depth).
Digital controlled Class-D Amplifier Circuit. Features a 32-bit floating point DSP to modulate the input signal which improves audio performance for the highest levels of accuracy, stability, channel symmetry, and high signal-to-noise performance.
SAE J1171 certified for external ignition protection of Marine Electrical Devices. This recommended practice covers all electrical devices suitable for use in marine engine compartments and fuel tank spaces.
- Unit Dimensions (WxHxD): 9-5/8 in x 1-7/8 in x 4-1/8 in
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes
- Hi-Res Certified: No
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- SAE J1171 Certified: Yes
- Average Power (amps x #Ch): 2 Ohm - 6.6 x 4 / 4 Ohm - 5.8 x 4
- Class: D
- Current Consumption (Amps): 4 Ohm - 26
- Grounding System: Negative
- Power Source (Volt): 14.4
- Protection Control system: Yes
- Rubber Covers Included: RCA
- Unit Weight (lbs): 3.1
- Bridgable: Yes
- CN-A/B Channel LPF/HPF/Off (Hz): 50 Hz to 500 Hz
- CN-A/B Channel Slope (dB/oct.): -12
- CN-Subwoofer LPF (Hz): 50 Hz to 500 Hz
- CN-Subwoofer Slope: 12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Network: Yes
- Frequency Response - A/B Channel: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Fuse Rating (Amps): 30
- High Quality Audio Components: No
- Load Impedence Allowance (Ohm): 2 to 8
- Max Input Level/Impedance (Volts): 0.2 V to 6.5 V - RCA/0.8 V to 16 V - Speaker
- Nominal Power Output: 2 Ohm - 75W RMS x 4 / 4 Ohm - 75W RMS x 4 / 4 Ohm Bridged - 150W RMS x 2
- RCA Preouts: 2 Channel
- Signal to Noise (dB): > 100
- Speaker Line input Sensor: Yes
- Terminal Type: Plug
- THD - A/B Channel (dB): 95