Pioneer's GM-ME300X1C is a weatherproof, Class-D monoaural marine amplifier that is IP67 rated and SAE J1171 Certified. This amplifier features 21-step frequency selection and top adjustment access that benefits when installing into narrow compartments. The microcomputer Protection Control System (PCS), provides thermal protection, controlled current and voltage protection to ensure stable output operation. The microcomputer also provides selectable power mode to match the speakers handling.
Class D Audio Amplifier. Pioneer GM-ME300X1C is a Class D weatherproof Marine Amplifier that's compact in design but delivers high sound quality, accuracy and stability achieved by the MCU (Micro Controller Unit) control.
Dust & Waterproof Design. IP67 rated for dust and water resistance when installed with the included control panel cover. Total protection against dust ingress and protection against short periods of immersion in water (maximum 30 minutes at 1 meter/3.28ft. depth).
Digital controlled Class-D Amplifier Circuit. Features a 32-bit floating point DSP to modulate the input signal which improves audio performance for the highest levels of accuracy, stability, channel symmetry, and high signal-to-noise performance.
SAE J1171 certified for external ignition protection of Marine Electrical Devices. This recommended practice covers all electrical devices suitable for use in marine engine compartments and fuel tank spaces.
- Unit Dimensions (WxHxD): 9-5/8 in x 1-7/8 in x 4-1/8 in
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes
- Hi-Res Certified: No
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- SAE J1171 Certified: Yes
- Average Power (amps x #Ch): 2 Ohm - 6.3 x 1 / 4 Ohm - 5.6 x 1
- Class: D
- Current Consumption (Amps): 4 Ohm - 25
- Grounding System: Negative
- Power Source (Volt): 14.4
- Protection Control system: Yes
- Rubber Covers Included: RCA
- Unit Weight (lbs): 2.9
- Bridgable: No
- Crossover Network: Yes
- Frequency Response - A/B Channel: 10 Hz to 24 Hz (+0 dB, -3 dB)
- Frequency Response – Subwoofer: 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- Fuse Rating (Amps): 30: High Quality Audio Components: No
- Load Impedence Allowance (Ohm): 2 to 8
- Max Input Level/Impedance (Volts): 6.5 - RCA / 16 - Speaker
- Nominal Power Output: 2 Ohm - 300W RMS x 1 / 4 Ohm - 300W RMS x 1
- RCA Preouts: No
- Signal to Noise (dB): > 100
- Speaker Line input Sensor: Yes
- Terminal Type: Plug
- THD - A/B Channel (dB): 100
- THD - Subwoofer (Hz): < 0.5% (100 Hz)