Send satellite signal from a Dual LNB DIRECTV dish to up to 16 receivers. The advanced circuit design incorporates a pin diode matrix to route any of the inputs to any of the outputs by utilizing the 13-14V Right-Circular/Vertical or 17-18V Left-Circular/Horizontal switching control supplied by the satellite receivers, thus eliminating digital artifacts that result from mechanical relay switching. To compensate for insertion loss, both versions use separate built-in amplifiers for satellite and/or VHF/UHF signals. The TSMS-2150X series, used with the external power supply, will supply power to the LNBs reducing heat build up within the multiswitch and prolong the life of the unit.
- Wide frequency range 950~2150MHz (TSMS-2150X-16A)
- 3 Import simple interface design provides 2 satellite polarity inputs and 16 outputs, for quick installation (TSMS-2150X-16A)
- PIN diode matrix reduces polarity transfer time and digital artifacts, providing consistent picture quality
- 500 mA voltage power pass-through reduces cost by providing satellite receiver path for LNB power
- Built-in amplifier compensates for insertion losses, reducing need of external amplification
- External UL approved power supply reduces heat buildup, thus increasing unit life
- RHCP Switching Voltage 13/14VDC
- LHCP Switching Voltage 17/18VDC
- LNB Current Capacity 500mA
- Bandwidth: 950-1750MHz / 1750-2150MHz
- Insertion Loss: 950-1750MHz 5db / 1750-2150MHz 8db
- Isolation (input-input) 25dB
- Isolation (output-output) 25dB
- Dimensions 19” (L) x 2.87” (D)x 1.75” (H)
- Weight TSMS-2150X-16A 5.1 lbs.