-The Mimosa C5c is a flexible connectorized client radio solution for accommodating long range and custom antenna solutions. Incorporating unique Multi-User MIMO technology and TDMA client technology for the Mimosa GPS sync enabled network, the C5c enables the fastest speeds and is the most scalable wireless access solution available today. The C5c is ideal for professionally installed rural fixed wireless and long range applications.
-The C5c-PoE is a Mimosa bundle which includes both the C5c connnectorized client, and 56V PoE device.
-The Mimosa Gigabit 56V passive PoE wall plug is compact and clutter-free, eliminating the typical installation mess of power strips and extension cords. Leave behind a professional-looking installation while reducing the chances of accidental power disconnects caused by consumers tapping into power strips.
- Connect to virtually any dual polarization antenna to
custom engineer longer distance client links.
- The C5c provides extreme price/ performance for
PTP backhaul links in a small form factor.
- Wide frequency
range support allows avoidance of crowded 5
GHz spectrum bands.
- Dual RP-SMA connectors for easy cabled antenna
- Max Throughput 500+ Mbps IP (866 Mbps PHY)
- MIMO & Modulation 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 256 QAM
- Frequency Range PTMP: 4900-6200 MHz and PTP: 4900-6400 MHz (Restricted by country of operation)
- Max Output Power 27 dBm
- Mounting Strap
- Quick User Guide