Six channel Nautic waterproof amplifier with marine specific connectors. Top mounted sound contouring with onboard crossovers, bass boost and adjustable input sensitivity all concealed behind top mounted controls.
For music on the go
Whether cruising through waves, sand, or mud — you want to hear your tunes clearly over the noise of having fun. MB Quart's NA3-600.6 marine amplifier can send six speakers 50 watts RMS each, ideal for a system with 3 different zones. This rugged and compact amplifier utilizes a number of technologies that ensure normal operation no matter what the conditions are — like over/under voltage protection, thermal slow-down (not shut-down), and current limiting on the outputs to protect speakers.
You can configure this amplifier as a 3-channel amp and send 200 watts RMS each to three tower speakers, for example. As a 5-channel amp, it can power four full-range speakers with 50 watts each and a sub with 200 watts. Or you could use it in 4-channel mode for running two full-range speakers, a high-performance tower speaker, plus a sub. The onboard variable tone controls let you tailor the sound to match your particular speakers and subs.
Three decades of marine and powersports audio expertise goes into making each MB Quart marine amplifier. Conformal coating protects the internal circuits from water and dirt, while stainless steel hardware resists corrosion in even the saltiest environments. MB Quart designed and tested this amp to stand up to the toughest conditions on the water and off the beaten path.
- 6-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 3 at 4 ohms bridged
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- conformal-coated circuit board
- weather-resistant construction
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- selectable signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level input
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions: 10"W x 1-1/2"H x 4"D