Five channel Nautic waterproof amplifier with marine specific connectors. Top mounted sound contouring with onboard crossovers, bass boost and adjustable input sensitivity all concealed behind top mounted controls. Channel 5 is 1 ohm stable and includes a bass remote.
FOR MUSIC ON THE GO
Whether cruising through waves, sand, or mud — you want to hear your tunes clearly over the noise of having fun. MB Quart's NA3-1000.5 marine amplifier can send four speakers 60 watts RMS each and a subwoofer up to 350 watts RMS, which'll keep the music rockin' no matter where you are. This rugged and compact amplifier utilizes a number of technologies that ensure normal operation no matter what the conditions are — like over/under voltage protection, thermal slow-down (not shut-down), and current limiting on the outputs to protect speakers.
You can configure this amplifier as a 3-channel amp and send 240 watts RMS each to a pair of high-performance tower speakers, for example, plus 350 watts to a sub. The onboard variable tone controls let you tailor the sound to match your particular speakers and subs.
Three decades of marine and powersports audio expertise goes into making each MB Quart marine amplifier. Conformal coating protects the internal circuits from water and dirt, while stainless steel hardware resists corrosion in even the saltiest environments. MB Quart designed and tested this amp to stand up to the toughest conditions on the water and off the beaten path.
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 + 175 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 120 watts RMS x 4 + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 240 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms bridged + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- front and rear channels:
- variable high-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- subwoofer channel:
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- switchable subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- conformal-coated circuit board
- weather-resistant construction
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- selectable signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level input
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- dimensions: 10"W x 1-1/2"H x 4"D