MB Quart Formula series mono subwoofer car audio amplifier featuring innovative sound quality and power technology. The FA1-1000.1 is a 1000 watt 1 ohm stable car audio amplifier. Formula amplifiers feature DC Sensing to allow any amplifier to be easy integrated into an OEM system by simply adapting a RCA cable from the source unit. Bass remote is included.
Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit. Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
Power Supply. Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply: Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system.
Output Connections. Heavy duty connections allow for secure electrical signal to pass into wiring and resist erosion which will add longevity to the amplifier.
- Weight 7.55 lbs
- Amp Class: Class Q1 Mono (Class D)
- Amp Total Channels: Mono
- Amp Max Power (watts) : 1000
- Amp Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 1000
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 500
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 250
- Amp Crossover: Electronic
- Amp Variable High Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: Switched
- Amp Bass Boost : 0-12dB
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.02-9V
- Amp Signal to Noise: >90dB
- Amp Frequency Response: 15Hz-250KHz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.1%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs: RCA Jack
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: 40A x 2