Generac’s GP6500E portable generator offers PowerRush™ Advanced Technology, which delivers more than a 40% increased starting capacity* allowing you to do more with less. Generac’s OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank ensures extended engine life and run times, while the steel tube cradle provides added strength. The low-oil feature protects the generator from damage. The GP6500E can be easily transported across rough or difficult terrain with the heavy-duty wheels and easy fold-down handle. Even maintenance is a breeze, with the hour meter keeping track of necessary upkeep at regular intervals.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Electric start means hassle free startup (battery included)
- OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity, steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 10.5 hour run-time at 50% load
- 1-1/4" steel-tube cradle adds durability and strength
- Features heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for easy portability
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.9 gal.
- Weight: 182 lbs.
- Overall Height: 26-1/2"
- Overall Width: 27"
- Overall Depth: 27-1/5"
- Surge Power: 8125 W
- Rated Power: 6500 W
- Voltage Output: 120 V/240 V
- Engine Displacement: 389 CC