This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Signal Inputs/Output
- Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- Output Audio: L/R audio
- Connector: Input audio connector : Toslin/RCA(Coaxial) - Output audio connector: 2XRCA(R/L)
- Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- Size(L-W-H) : 51X41X26MM
- Weight (Net): 8g
- Operating Temperature 0???XC to +70???XC
- Operating Humidity 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature -10°C to +80°C
- Storage Humidity 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- External Power Supply5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption 0.5 watts (max)
- Converter Unit FCC,CE,UL
- Power Supply UL,CE,FCC
- Package Contents: Main Unit (Digital to Analog Audio Converter - 5v DC Power supply - Users Manual
- *** This device ONLY takes UNCOMPRESSED digital input signal (it doesn't decode Dolby) ***