The legacy SW44 switch is used to expand two legacy dual LNBF's to four outputs to allow for additional receivers.
The SW44 multiswitch combines signal from Bell TV's 2 satellites at 91W & 82W (orbital positions) and provides output for up to 4 tuners.
The AC/DC power supply
(a) connects to the in-line power inserter (b). The main switch (c) can be connected anywhere in the distribution system and receives its power from the power inserter via one of its 4 outputs.
The 2 outputs from each LNBF of the elliptical antenna (or from each LNBF of each antenna) MUST be connected to the switch (4 inputs in total, in order to provide 1 to 4 outputs).
- Bell and Dish Network approved switch
- Can be user both indoor and outdoor
- Requires 2 dual LNB's to work
- Works with 2 dual tuner PVR receivers
- Works with 4 single tuner receivers
- Works with 3 receivers (1-dual tuner, 2 single tuner)
- Provides two LNBF for reception for up to four rooms
Connections should be as follows:
- Nimiq 1 goes into 1A & 1B.
- Nimiq 2 goes into 2A & 2B.
- Power inserter goes into port 1 of the switch.
- Receivers connect to the Receiver port of the power inserter or ports 2, 3 & 4 directly on the switch.
- SW44 Switch
- Power Inserter and Power Supply and
- Installation instructions
- 12 month warranty