(PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED )
- Galaxy Hunter Series 4K H.265 16CH 1U NVR / 2 HDDs each up to 10TB/ 16 PoE / Alarm / Audio /Perimeter Protection / Face Detection / People Counting / SMD Plus by Camera / Max Decoding 8 x 1080p@30fps / ONVIF / P2P / VGA/HDMI 4K / AI by Camera / Support Remote Config / Galaxy 9000 Plus / DMSS
> New 4.0 user interface, Security baseline 2.1
> H.264, H.265, Smart H.264+, and Smart H.265+. H.265 auto switch
> Max. decoding capability: 8 × 1080p@30 fps. Supports adaptive decoding
> Supports mainstream cameras of ONVIF and RTSP protocols
> P2P remote surveillance, video play on mobile device
> VGA/HDMI simultaneous video output, maximum resolution of HDMI is 4K
> AI by Camera: Face detection, perimeter protection, IVS, people counting, heat map, and SMD
> Supports remote configuration and management of IPC, such as set ting parameters, getting information, and upgrading IPC of the same model in batches
- 8-MP 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor, low luminance, and high definition image.
- Outputs max. 8 MP (3840 × 2160) @20 fps, and supports 2688×1520 (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps.
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate.
- Built-in warm light and IR LED, the max. illumination distance is 30 m and the max. warm light distance is 30 m.
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments.
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes.
- Intelligent monitoring: Intrusion, tripwire (the two functions support the classification and accurate detection of vehicle and human).
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, audio detection, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, and voltage detection.
- Supports max. 256 G Micro SD card; built in MIC.
- 12 VDC/PoE power supply, easy for installation.
- IP67 protection.
- SMD Plus.
WD Purple 4TB Drive 64M Buffer. SPECIFICATIONS
- Engineered specifically for surveillance security systems
- Reduced video frame loss
- Tuned for write-intensive, low bit-rate, high stream-count applications typical to most surveillance applications
- Prioritized write-operations for maximized surveillance performance
- TLER & ATA streaming support