This meter uses a LCD screen to display the satellite signal intesity, with built in buzzer, LCD backlight and attenuation control function. This satellite finder requires no batteries as it is powered by the receiver. It has a built-in light and audio tone. This tool is a must for RV enthusiasts who take a satellite system on the road. Simply attach this affordable device between your dish and your receiver, turn on your equipment and align your satellite dish until the meter indicates optimum signal strength. Perfect for new installations or peaking existing systems as required.
- Frequency range: 950-2150 MHz.
- Supply voltage: 13-18V DC.
- Input level min: -40dBm~ -10dBm.
- Built-in light for night dish adjustment.
- Audible tune-in signal.
- 75 Ohms input/output impedance.