A favorite tool of professional installers, the T25 is Arrow’s best-selling wiring staple gun. It features an all chromed steel housing, jam resistant rear load mechanism, powerful coil spring, cushioned grip, grooved wire guide to protect wires against damage, and curved blade for consistent stapling performance. Proudly made in the USA. Perfect for all low voltage wire applications including alarm systems, garage doors, thermostats, doorbells, and more.
- Ideal for: Low voltage wiring, thermostats, doorbells, garage door openers, alarm systems
- The T25 Low Voltage Wire Staple Gun is used for installing low voltage wire up to 9/16in, bell wire, radio, TV, stereo, security system wire.
- Handles (85) T25 staples (9/32in, 3/8in, 7/16in, 9/16in length).
- Made of triple chrome plated steel.
- Grooved driver blade halts staple drive at safe height to prevent wire damage.
- Perfect for Cat5E and speaker cable!
- For use with T25 stapler
- Accepts wire up to 1/4 inch in Dia.
- Great for all your needs
- 7/16-Inch Staples
- 1,000 per box
- Round Crown with 5/16-inch width
- Fits Arrow's T2025, T25 Staple Gun, ET2025 Electric Staple Gun, and Stanley CT10C
- Fit the T-25M (2750-0909) and T2025 (2750-1345) tackers