- Small compact headphones so-called pockets - in-ear, with a special case that also acts as a speaker.
- They are foldable, non-obstructing or falling under heavy movements, yet still offer high quality reproduction.
- The 1.2 m long headphones have neodymium magnets for fine heights.
- The headphones offer a fairly large frequency range of 6 Hz to 23 kHz, which is a high standard in this category.
- This is followed by a fairly decent sensitivity of 100 dB / mW.
- These headphones also have the ability to change the size of silicone pips.