This 8-channel wireless microphone system is the kit you need to hold large teleconferences. It includes 8 tabletop microphones and a receiver with 8 inputs and dual telescoping antennas.
The Pyle Home PDWM8300 VHF Wireless Conference Microphone System is sold complete with 8 wireless table-top microphones, and an 8-channel wireless receiver with mixed output on mono XLR and 1/4" outputs. The PDW8300 is a cost-effective and efficient system that operates over the VHF frequency band, eliminating the need for obtrusive cabling. There are 8 individual microphone level controls, 8 audio outputs and a stereo mixed audio output. Setup is quick and the system is easy to operate, making the PDWM8300 a viable solution for conferences, board meetings, and more.
- Comes with eight microphones which are great for large performances or events
- Each microphone has its own volume dial on the base unit so you can balance the vocals as desired
- Features a balanced XLR ouput, giving you the highest quality sound possible out of your connections
- Can be used in America, Europe, and other compatible countries since it features a switch that automatically changes between 110v-60hz and 240v-50hz
- Connections: 1x XLR mono output, 1x 1/4" (6.3 mm) mono output
- Frequency Range: 174MHz - 216MHz, Operation Range: 164 - 590' (50 - 180m)
- Dynamic Range: 92dB
- THD & Noise: 0.5%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Operation Range: 50-180 Meters
- Power: Receiver Power Supply: AC 110/240V, Microphone Power Source: 9V
- 8-Channel Receiver
- 8x Desktop Gooseneck Microphone