The Primex P1500 Network Interface Device Housing is designed to accommodate active or passive components in a compact design. This allows for maximum flexibility and efficient use of available space. The compact design is constructed using high impact and flame retardant PVC or an optional high temperature polycarbonate.
- Make installations quick and easy with external wall and pole mounting brackets that eliminate the need to drill through box.
- Provide installers with easy and open access for installation and repair with a 180 degree hinged lid and dual snap locks.
- Make servicing faster and easier with 3 removable 1 entry/exit ports.
- Increase customization with internal mounting hole pattern that allows flexibility of equipment placement
- Override lock or F81 lock.
- Custom security screw or self tapping screw
- Vented base
- Subscriber compartment
- Inner lid
- Surge protectors and grounding bars
- Three polymer types available
- Flame retardant or economical polypropylene materials