Enhance your productivity with the j5create JUD650 Android Docking Station. This dock connects to your device running Android 4.4 and up and lets you hook up peripherals such as a keyboard and mouse, speakers, displays, and external storage. It has four USB ports along with HDMI and VGA-out, micro-USB, and 3.5mm AUX audio out. The dock has multiple angles of tilt for optimal viewing.
- Keyboard and Mouse. Use USB inputs to connect your keyboard and mouse for fast input.
- Video Out. HDMI and VGA-out connectors let you connect to external monitors, televisions, and projectors.
- File Transfer. Drag and drop files between your device and a USB thumb drive or Windows PC.
- Screen Recording. Record and save pictures or video of your device's screen.
- Buttons: Power on/off, Volume up/down, Screen capture, Screen record, File manager
- System Requirements: Android 4.4 and up, Windows 7 and up, Android audio output requires Android Open Accessory Protocol 2.0, Power Jack: OD 5.5 x 2.1 mm 5 VDC, 2 A or 3 A power adapter
- Ports and Connectors: 1 x power, 1 x 3.5mm headphones, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, 1 x micro-USB , 4 x USB 2.0 type A