The HOMEGUARD Garage Parking Sensor is designed to help you park your car safely in your garage in proximity to the bumper of your car and your wall. Safely park your vehicle every time with the Homeguard Garage Parking Sensor. This sensor is designed to help you easily park your vehicle in your garage by providing a visual indication of your proximity to the wall. This sensor works on a Red, Amber and Green system similar to a traffic light to make parking in the garage a breeze. No more wondering how much space you have left!
- Quick & easy to install, designed to help you easily park your vehicle in your garage by providing a visual indication of your proximity to the wall
- Position the Garage Parking Sensor to line up with the bumper of your vehicle. Extend the indicator light on its retractable cable until it's the perfect height for you to see it - That's all there is to it!
- Set the safety distance to 1, 2 or 3ft (30, 60 or 90cm) away from wall and the indicator lights will change colour depending on your proximity
- Green Light = the car has entered the detection zone
- Amber Light = the car needs to slow down and proceed with caution
- Red Light = the car is very close to the wall and you need to stop immediately
- Power Requirement: Garage Parking Sensor - 6V (4 x AA/LR6 1.5V Batteries)
- Sensor Range: 1-3 ft from wall
- Wireless Frequency: 40KHz (Ultrasonic)