Outstanding performance in a compact size, this is the target of Mille Pro car audio subwoofers. On the strength of its know-how acquired with Mille Legend, the R&D team has optimized the production process to offer the “Hertz Sound Experience” to a wider audience using part of the technologies and materials of the flagship line. The MP 300 D2.3 cone is made by pressing paper pulp with the injection of mineral powders, the same construction technique used for Legend. The V-cone® profile increases rigidity, allowing the cone to function like a piston. Surround materials consist of high-purity IIR-butyl rubber. Like the Legend ML2000.3 and ML2500.3, the Mille PRO subwoofers are built with Boundary Free Surround technology allowing for a greater emission surface with equal diameter, generating higher sound pressure.
- Extremely acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket with six-spokes standing structure and built-in venting holes underneath the spider.
- CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
- Terminal block accepting cables up to 8 AWG to provide ultra-low wiring resistance in low impedance configurations. A plastic cover prevents any accidental short-circuit.
- Possibility to secure the subwoofer to the box wall, taking full advantage of its minimal dimensions.
- High performance compact motor with a superior magnetic field transferred to the coil.
- Size mm (in.): 300 (12)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 1200
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 600
- Impedance Ω: 2+2
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 86
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 65 (2,5)
- Xmax mm: ± 16,00
- X-mech mm (in.): ± 26 (1.02)