The M12 Rivet Tool from Milwaukee is designed to eliminate the time and labor of working with hand tools and deliver versatility and mobility that can't be matched by a larger, corded unit. You get the power you need for fast and easy riveting with improved performance and product longevity.
The Milwaukee Rivet Tool Kit is designed for professional contractors and craftspeople as well as serious do-it-yourselfers searching for a solution for more efficient riveting in custom manufacturing, automotive repair and countless other applications.
MILWAUKEE 2550-22 M12 RIVET TOOL (KIT)
When you are searching for ways to increase productivity working in the shop or the field, the Milwaukee 2550-22 M12 Rivet Tool is a powerful asset. This innovative portable riveting solution is the first cordless unit that offers the compact size and durability you require while delivering professional-quality performance and results.
The smallest rivet tool in its class, measuring only 6.5 inches in length, the M12 is capable of accessing hard-to-reach places while delivering the ability to pull up to 250 3/16-inch stainless steel rivets or 450 1/8-inch steel rivets on a single charge with a 1.5ah battery.
This rivet tool from Milwaukee is designed to make your life easier and improve your bottom line by reducing muscle effort in daily operations and lasting as much as two times as long as other cordless models currently available. The ideal replacement for pneumatic products, the Milwaukee M12 Rivet Tool requires no compressors or hoses during setup or operation.
At Construction Fasteners and Tools, we offer an extensive selection of quality hand tools, power tools, safety tools and other products designed to help you do your job faster and more efficiently. Our Milwaukee Rivet Tool Kit includes everything you need to expand your riveting capabilities, and we carry a variety of other products and accessories to help you get the most value from your purchase.
Additional reasons to partner with us include:
- Competitive prices on contractor-approved tools and equipment
- A massive selection, including the ability to source difficult-to-find products
- Free shipping when you spend $200 or more
- An easy-to-use website and peerless customer service
- Pull up to 3/16 in. stainless steel rivets
- 450 pcs. of 1/8 in. steel rivets per charge
- Part of 90+ solutions on the M12 platform
- Pull 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in. rivets
- Aluminum, steel, stainless steel - capacity
- 0.8 in. stroke length
- 2,000 lbs. pulls force
- Tool holds rivet in any orientation
- Nose reach = 1.55 in.
- Types of rivets used - 3/32 in. to 3/16 in. all material
- Mandrel sizes included - 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in.
|Type Of Rivets Used
||3/32"-3/16" All Material
|Nose Piece Sizes
||3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16"
- (1) M12 Rivet Tool (Tool Only) (2550-20)
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12 Charger
- (1) Carrying Case