Channel Master distribution amplifiers, manufactured by Channel Master’s former parent company, PCT International, one of the leading manufacturers in the cable telecommunications industry, will boost your digital TV and HDTV signals, increasing their overall signal strength.
They have a miniature design which will give you more space to relieve congested installs when space is at a premium. Channel Master distribution amplifiers are professional grade and meet stringent US and international standards, including those developed by the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), who creates international standards for many TV signal distribution products.
Channel Master distribution amplifiers can be used in HDTV, CATV, off-air, analog and digital RF distribution applications where high performance and reliability are required. The CM 3412 is a high quality miniature two output digital TV amplifier with passive return, which means the distribution amplifier does not have any amplification for signals in the return path frequency range (5-42 MHz). This frequency range is used in cable telecommunications networks to allow cable modems and set top boxes to communicate back through the cable network. Passive return amplifiers are the most commonly used in-house distribution amplifiers by cable operators.
Channel Master distribution amplifiers have precision machined F ports (conforms to SCTE standards) that are gold plated with beryllium copper construction to provide optimal distribution and amplification of your RF signals.
• Miniature size
• Two output ports
• 11.5db gain per output
• Professional grade performance
• Meets US and international standards
• Use with all "F" type fittings
• AC/DC power supply included
• Compact and robust package
• Powder coated and weather sealed housing for superior corrosion protection
• Excellent surge with stand capability conforms to ANSI/SCTE 81 2003, IEEE C62.41, Category A3 & B3 Waveforms
• Same performance required by the major cable television companies
• Compact design for easy installation in many locations
• Offers Return path for cable modem applications
• Supports both analog and digital broadcast signals
• Works with MTA's and Cable Modems
• Patented Digital Seizure Mechanism (DSM) for superior center conductor retention, surface area contact and electrical performance
• Distribution amplifier and its power supply can withstand up to 140° F temperatures
• CM3412 does not include a power inserter